Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Firewood Manger

Holy Smokes! I can't believe it's been nearly a year since I've touched this blog. I'm surprised I remembered my password to access it. It's not that I've been lazy. Really. Just nothing blog-worthy. However, with the cool rain quickly approaching, I got busy with a little project of building a roof to keep my firewood dry. I also like the cedar shake look - like a cabin in the woods.



Here's the shelter in progressive assembly. It took about four hours and weighed a ton. I don't expect my fence to hold more than a month.





















4 comments:

jake said...

I cant believe Ive been waiting a year to read something new! :)

Hope to see some more blog posts. We can together learn by all of our combined efforts on each other homes when we post new stuff!

goddessof4 said...

I need one of those!!!! I am tired of going outside and getting wet firewood!!! LOL!!!! Great to see you back!!!!

Monica said...

This is the good blog with good images and good details. Please keep on posting the more stuff. I will like to hear more from you.

Joe said...

Thanks to all of you for your nice messages!